Σάββατο 30 Απριλίου 2016

Some Phrasal Verbs with the verb "take" Video-lesson and Quiz


Some Phrasal Verbs with Take -Quiz

As soon as you 've watched the video-lesson you can take the quiz

We haven’t _______ any time _______ since last summer.

taken off

taken down

taken in

I didn’t mean what I said – I ____ it _____ .

take off

take apart

take back

The platform was ______ _______ for safety reasons.

taken off

taken down

taken after

I ​hope the ​children don't _____ ____ ​their ​grandfather.

take in

take off

take after

If you don’t like the scarf, I can _____ it_____.

take apart

take back

take in

We ______ ______ our cousin George for a few days, he is having an important business in our town, we couldn't say no.

took in

took down

took after

The police _____ _____ our addresses and phone numbers.

took after

took down

took in

My watch stopped, so I _____ it ______.

took apart

took down

took off

The plane should _____ ____ on time.

take down

take in

take off

I’m not sure how much of his explanation she ______ _____ .

took in

took off

took after

She asked me to _______ my shoes _____ before I enter his home.

take down

take off

take apart

This shirt is a little loose, can you _____ it ______ an inch please?

take off

take down

take in

Her business has really_____ _____ in the last six months.

taken off

taken after

taken in

Not so good...

You should watch the video lesson once more and redo this quiz...

Good job!

You should watch the video lesson once more and redo this quiz...

Perfect!

It seems that you took in a lot from this lesson! Well done!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου