Σάββατο 16 Απριλίου 2016

Word of the Day SATURDAY Quiz 09/04/2016 - 15/04/2016




Word of the Day SATURDAY Quiz. 09/04/2016 - 15/04/2016


This is our first "Word of the Day SATURDAY quiz"
let's begin!

She ran into an old __________ at the grocery store.

adolescent
ancestor
acquaintance

If you want a________ , I won't fight you.

divorce
niece
ancestor

When I was an _________ , I questioned everything in my life.

ancestor
acquaintance
adolescent

My __________ Mary is such an adorable child, my sister Kayla is so lucky to have her as a daughter!

niece
divorce
stepmother

Social bookmarking is the process of tagging an interesting website and sharing it with friends, family,___________, associates, colleagues, and the likes.

ancestors
adolescents
relatives

Latin is the ___________ of Italian and French.

nephiew
ancestor
acquaintance

A few years ago, on Mother's Day, I gave my __________ a locket as a present.

niece
adolescent
stepmother

You need to revise this week's words...


Πρέπει να κάνεις επανάληψη στις λέξεις της εβδομάδας 09/04/2016 - 15/04/2016 και μετά να ξανακάνεις το quiz...

You did a good job.


Τα πήγες καλά.. δες τα λάθη σου και μάθε από αυτά..

PERFECT!


Μπράβο! τα πήγες υπέροχα...συνέχισε έτσι και την επόμενη βδομάδα!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου